- develop a bid for City of Culture 2021
- invest £912k of developers' funds in Diglis Public Realm project
- progress on funding new swimming pool
- strategic economic plan submitted to government
- practical support to households to help reduce their energy costs
- participate in a new model to manage public sector properties
- greater focus on customer service
- better Council Scrutiny processes.
I hope people in Worcester give us their support on 22nd May to continue with our vibrant City plans.